Peaceful Living has a variety of volunteer opportunities. We encourage individuals and groups to volunteer for a recurring commitment or for one-time responsibilities. Some volunteer tasks require training while other opportunities simply require that you contact us and show-up for an event or activity. Examples of volunteer service include:
- Administrative activities in office(s)
- Choir performance
- Dance Chaperone
- Fundraising event assistance
- Afternoon service project
- Sharing our social media posts
- Friendship Connection Friend
- Provide a meal monthly to one of our homes or Creative Gifts locations
- Transportation to worship
- Committee member
- Substitute Residential Staffing
- Gardening Assistance
Click here to complete our Volunteer Application.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at 610.287.1200.