One of our companions, Rebecca, came up with this really neat method for helping a person with visual impairment carve a jack’o’lanturn. Please check it out!
1. First, ask them to pick out a pattern that they like.
2. Then use pins to stick the pattern in place on the pumpkin.
3. Try to space the pins about as far apart as dots would be in connect the dots.
4. Remove the pattern and the pins, leaving only the pin holes.
5. Insert a sharp knife with a non-slip handle near one of the pin holes.
6. Let them carefully … Read More!